Many operating businesses require the use of company vehicles. Just like your personal vehicle, it is important to purchase insurance coverage for your commercial vehicles. As a business owner, it is essential that you are covered for liability, collision, medical payments and coverage for uninsured drivers. Contact UNO Insurance and one of our agents will ask you a series of specific questions about your company to determine what type of policy you need.
Why Do I Need Commercial Auto Insurance?
While they are very similar, a business auto policy differs from a personal auto policy. Feel free to call (602) 493-2300 to ask your insurance agent to explain the difference and your options. To be general, all vehicles used in tasks related to the drivers occupation, profession or business, other than commuting is in need of a commercial policy.
If you are using your vehicle to transport individuals, goods or services for a fee, you should think about purchasing commercial insurance. If you haul heavy equipment, or use a towing trailer to conduct your day-to-day business, your company will require a commercial insurance policy. It may also be needed if any employee operates a vehicle that is owned by the corporation or partnership.
- Collision Coverage: pays for damage to your vehicle if you hit another object, or if you are hit by an object.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: pays for your injuries, and in some cases, specified property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some situations, underinsured motorist
coverage is included in the coverage. This is when the driver at fault has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage: pays to repair or replace your car from theft, vandalism, flood or fire.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: provides coverage if you accidently damage another person’s property while driving.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: pays for injuries resulting from a car accident which you are at fault and provides legal defense if needed.
Contact UNO Insurance to receive a free quote. We service the whole state of Arizona. Call (602) 493-2300 for more information now!